- Chicken Soup for The Soul: The Multitasking Mom's Survival Guide, First Feed The Heart, March 2014.
- BlogHer, Me and My Non-Smart Phone (The Day I Realized I'm A Fuddy-Duddy), Featured January 15, 2014.
- Blogher, Shut Up and Just Say Thank You, Featured January 1, 2014.
- Joyful Home and Life, Family, Contributor, October 2013- Current
- BlogHer, Down to the Bones: Survival When A Child is Diagnosed With Cancer, featured August 2, 2013
- Arts Perspective, Artist Profile: Sarah Bryant, Gunnison Colorado, Summer 2013, Issue 35
- WOW, Women On Writing, Overcoming a Writer's Identity Crisis, Issue 56, June, 2013
- Novel Spaces, What is Your Writing Personality?, May, 2013
- WOW (Women on Writing) The Muffin, Friday Speak Out!: In the Company of Women, April, 2013
- Freelance Writing Jobs, Ready, Write, Clips!, April, 2013
- Chiseled In Rock (formerly associated with RMFW association), contributor, Feb. March, April, 2013
- Coach and Athletic Director, Encourage Constant Communication with Parents, February 2013
- She Writes, Making the Leap, Bi-Weekly contributor, starting November 2012
- Vibrant Life, Finding Inner Peace Outside, July/August 2012
- Dog World, Outdoor Encounters, April 2012
- Just Between Us, Do Not Underestimate The Need to Rejuvenate, Summer 2012
- Gunnison Valley Journal, Goodbye City Life, 9th Ed, 2010
- Just Between Us, Ideas for Fun, Summer 2006
- Today's Christian, Prayers in the Desert, May/June 2006
- Farm & Ranch Living, Strong Faith and Great Potatoes, April/May 2005
- Colorado Central, Things That Don't Go Bump In The Night, October 2004
- Gunnison Valley Journal, Memoirs of a Goon Girl, 6th Ed, 2004
She Writes She writes is a community, virtual workplace, and emerging marketplace for women who write, with over 20,000 active members from all 50 states and more than 30 countries. Leveraging social media tools and harnessing women's collaborative power, She Writes is fast becoming the destination for all women who write.
She Writes Biweekly Contributor, 2012- 2014
She Writes, Posts Here
Contributor: Site no longer published.
A site for Christian women. Support in parenting. Great recipes, decorating ideas and DIY projects. Grab a cup of coffee, slow down and feel refreshed.
Blog Guest Posts:
Novel Spaces, What's Your Writing Personality?
Laura Eno, Tuesday Tea With Mistress Snark
Write in The Thick of Things: Author Julie Luek Talks About Platforms
Patricia Stoltey: Finding Your One Thing, by Julie Luek
Contributor February, March and April, 2013:
Chiseled In Rock, Formerly Associated With RMFW (Rocky Mountain Fiction Writers)
Tucked in the Mountains: Crested Butte, Colorado, April 2, 2013
Tucked in the Mountains: Salida, Colorado, March 5, 2013
Tucked in the Mountains: Box Canyon Lodge, Ouray, Colorado, February 5, 2013